Event Venue Rental Information
The El Rey Theatre is an original art deco theatre in the heart of the Miracle Mile, one of Los Angeles' preserved art deco districts. The El Rey is a registered Historic-Cultural Monument built in 1936 and designed by Clifford Balch. After more than 50 years as a first-class movie house, the El Rey was converted into a live music venue in 1994. The El Rey is the ideal intimate venue to host an array of private and social events featuring a sweeping staircases, VIP balcony lounge, and a grand ballroom fully-equipped with exceptional stage, lighting and sound.
EXAMPLES OF PAST EVENTS AT THIS VENUE
- 771 Standing Room Capacity
- 390 Floor Theater Style Capacity
- 200 Banquet Rounds Capacity
- 46 Cabaret Setting in Balcony or 130 Standing
- Stage, Sound + Lighting
- Custom LED Lighting on Chandeliers
- Private VIP Balcony + Bar
- Up to 3 Bar Locations
- 2 Dressing Rooms on Stage
EL REY THEATRE
5515 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CAtheelrey.com